- One of our promises to you is that your flowers will be guaranteed in freshness.
- All orders are delivered via Ferns N Petals temperature-controlled delivery vans.
- To ensure your flowers will be only the finest and freshest stems for as long as possible, some stems may arrive in bud. This is to further protect the flowers while in transit but to also allow the flowers to last even longer.
- We make every effort to ensure that the bouquet you receive resembles the bouquet ordered as closely as possible.
- We promise delivery of your order in the time slot selected however in very rare cases where the situation is beyond our control this might not be met and you will be notified about this in advance.
- When your flowers arrive in an ARRANGEMENT form i.e., flowers are fixed on to a floral foam, immediately put fresh tap water to ensure that the foam remains wet throughout the day.
- To keep the floral foam hydrated, put fresh tap water in every 24 hours.
- In the case of an ARRANGEMENT, you don’t need to cut the stems.
- All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water.
- To maintain the look of your ARRANGEMENT, remove any drooping flowers, leaves and foliage whenever required.
- Don’t place your flowers in direct sunlight or near by any other source of excessive heat.
- Do not place it above refrigerator, Television or any other electronic devices.
- Avoid keeping flowers directly under the ceiling fan and facing of air conditioner.
- Enjoy your flowers!
0.0 out of 5
Write a review
Roses and Love Box